Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible. - Francis of Assisi
In the spirit of Christ and the example of Francis of Assisi, the Mission of OSF HealthCare is to serve persons with the greatest care and love in a community that celebrates the Gift of Life. Inspired by and founded upon the principles of The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, the St. Francis Society is an Annual Giving donor group formed to help sustain the Mission of OSF Saint Francis Medical Center and Children’s Hospital of Illinois through providing support for the ongoing needs of the hospital. Throughout the years, St. Francis Society members have gone far beyond basic support and have helped lead our organization to achievements previously thought to be impossible. And the work to realize new, extraordinary accomplishments in healthcare continues. As a member of St. Francis Society, you will help our Mission to touch more people and have greater impact than ever before. You will join us in making the impossible possible.
To learn more, contact us at 309.566.5666 or OSFSaintFrancisFC@osfhealthcare.org.
1. Quarterly communication regarding the latest organizational and Foundation news and activities
2. Invitation to an annual social event exclusive to St. Francis Society Members
These communications and events will provide:
• Organizational insight from and interaction with OSF Saint Francis and Children’s Hospital leadership
• Personal testimonial from individuals who have experienced our service to persons "with the greatest care and love"
• Opportunities to connect with others who share a passion for the OSF Mission and for making a positive impact on friends, family, our community and our world
1. Partner is an individual donor (married couples & small business-owners who make donations in their company’s name will be regarded as individual donors).
2. Partner has made cumulative gifts of $2,500 or more between January 1 and December 31 of designated year.
Partner has a lifetime cumulative giving record of $50,000 or more.
Applicable gifts accounting toward the annual $2,500 and lifetime $50,000 levels include:
• Outright donations constituting an immediate monetary value (cash, stock, etc.)
• New pledges
• Pledge payments
• In-kind donations