ABOUT THE FOUNDATION
"When a person asks from the heart, the heart responds and both are blessed."
Sister Judith Ann Duvall, O.S.F.
Major Superior, The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis
The Children's Hospital of Illinois Foundation is dedicated to ensuring Children's Hospital has the resources it needs to make miracles happen every day. These Everyday Miracles would not be possible without those who provide gifts of time, talent and financial assistance.
The total funds raised for Children's Hospital are put to use in many ways. From equipment to programs, these expenditures sustain and support the needs of the children. Examples of how money is used include:
- Child Life
- Diabetes Resource Center
- Education and Training
- Emergency Department
- Hospital Support Programs
- Life Flight Helicopter Transport Service
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Parent's Support Fund
- Pediatric Intensive Care
- Pediatric Surgical Equipment
- Research Grants
As a Children's Hospital supporter, you are a vital part of our family, and the Foundation team is also dedicated to assisting you in fulfilling your philanthropic passion. We invite you to contact us at any time with questions or for further information on how your support is creating Everyday Miracles.
The OSF HealthCare and Children's Hospital of Illinois Foundation serves to acquire the funds necessary to enhance the OSF HealthCare & Children's Hospital of Illinois Missions.
We work to:
- Cultivate and maintain positive, mutually beneficial relationships with donors
- Encourage participation from volunteers and donors
- Plan and execute fundraising events
- Provide accurate appropriation and responsible stewardship of all donor gifts
- Spread awareness of OSF HealthCare and Children’s Hospital of Illinois Missions
Children's Hospital of Illinois Mission
Children's Hospital of Illinois has celebrated over 20 years of providing high-quality healthcare services to pediatric patients of central Illinois. Children's Hospital was founded on the belief that no child - regardless of ability to pay - will be denied medical care. This principle is always forefront in our vision and guides our directives to:
- Deliver outstanding pediatric care
- Recruit top pediatric specialists
- Offer state-of-the-art technology
- Provide programmatic focus on treating medical needs of children
- Offer financial support programs for children's families in need
- Foster an affiliation with the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria
- Invest in research programs.
More About the Foundation